We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.htmlft.
About this painting:
The king of Pop
One of a kind
Michael Jackson is the king of Pop music. And he wasn’t the one who started calling himself this name. Millions of fans all over the world gave him this nickname. Several generations of people grew up listening to Michael Jackson. He was a truly unique person. No wonder people hang Michael Jackson depicted on pictures and even paintings on the wall and don’t want to ever take them down. Despite the fact that he is gone, his music will always be in our hearts and there will always be people who want to be like Michael Jackson. However, it seems be impossible, because he was one of a kind, the King of pop.
Interesting facts about Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson was not only a very talented musician, but also a very interesting person. Let’s look at some facts from his biography that you might find fascinating.
- Everyone was in shock when in 1984 at the height of his popularity Michael Jackson disappeared. The reason is he had vitiligo which at that point started progressing. The problem with this illness is when you go outside even for a short period of time, you might get sunburns and your body temperature will go up. When in 1987 the King of Pop came back with a new album, everyone literally said Wow: instead of an African-American musician they saw a white man with very sharp facial features! He tried to cover dark pigment spots on his body and hands with make up; however, some photographers did manage to capture them. In 1993 he admitted he had vitiligo in his interview with Oprah Winfrey.
- Michael Jackson always wanted to do something good for children. He bought a ranch and turned it into a zoo. Every year he donated more than 100 million dollars to families in need and medical centers.
- He constantly made fun of the yellow press. He could intentionally say something ridiculous and then watched it turn into a complete nonsense.
- Michael Jackson was a fan of military style in clothing; however, he always managed to look sophisticated and stylish.
- The King of Pop shook hands with three presidents of the United States without taking his gloves off.
There is no person on the planet who has never heard Michael Jackson’s songs. He was a great musician and a dancer as well as a decent human being. Who hasn’t ever tried to copy his famous moon walk? There is no doubt that at some point in your life, you have! Maybe you didn’t have all those pictures of Michael Jackson hanging on the wall but you did try to do the moon walk! At least once!