We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
Paintings on canvas made by Leonid Afremov are always something special. The variety of themes and genres can surprise even the pickiest art lovers! This artist is observant and sensitive, and that is why his works are very emotional and elegant. One of his favorite vehicles is to paint rainy landscapes and cityscapes where the play of light and shadow makes familiar views unearthly beautiful. It is like a journey to the world behind the looking-glass!
We do not know if there are chapters in manuals on paintings on canvas for beginners which can teach you how to produce such a magical effect in your works! Sure, effects of light are theoretically explained there, but we think it requires a great deal of talent and imagination. These are the things Leonid Afremov does not lack! That is why this artwork is so attractive. Let’s point out some more peculiarities of this painting:
· Inspiration. This picture is a plentiful source of this super power! When an artist is driven by inspiration, he or she puts a lot if this feeling into the artwork and it is preserved there for everyone. You can start drawing this inspiration from the picture whenever you need it!
· Peace and harmony touched joy. The prevailing shades of yellow and orange convey the optimistic mood very precisely. Who said that rainy nights could be but gray and dull?
· The ability to relax. Sometimes all you need is to stop and think things over in silence. This painting will remind you to do it from time to time to feel more at ease with the world and consistent with your thoughts.
Pictures in oils as wall decor
Nowadays we can choose among dozens of ways to decorate your house or apartment, but oil paintings are still the most popular. Why? Well, for many reasons:
1. Paintings made by a talented artist always offer scope for imagination. They do not just decorate the room – they unlock your own creativity!
2. They break the uniformity of the interior with their vivaciousness and life force. Paintings like this always arouse emotional response which is the main power of true art.
3. This is a 100% hand-painted artwork which is a good value for money and investment of capital.
This painting will be the perfect option for anyone who appreciates meaningful art. Indulge in the pleasure of contemplating it!