GOLD EXPANSE - PALETTE KNIFE Oil Painting On Canvas By Leonid Afremov
The official online virtual gallery of Leonid Afremov
Here you can purchase oil on canvas paintings directly
- Size: 30"x30" (75cm x 75cm)
- Signature: Signed on the front and back
- Certification: Signed COA provided
- Materials: Palette Knife, Oil Paint, Canvas
We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
In your own gallery
What are you primarily associated with old paintings? Probably someone imagines spacious halls of museums, such as for example the Tretyakov Gallery or the Hermitage, with famous old paintings, where you can walk almost the whole day. These museums work like time machines, casting you back centuries ago. If you are a big fan of art, then you must have visited many museums, but even if not, you can always create your own gallery at home. Leonid Afremov gives you just such an opportunity thanks to the amazingly low cost of his paintings. Well, to create your own gallery, in addition to the paintings themselves, you will also need to take a few steps:
- First of all, you need to choose a place for your gallery. It should be the widest possible wall with as much free space as possible. You can focus the attention of the audience by choosing the right furniture for the interior in which this wall is located.
- Have you ever paid attention to what colors are used on the walls of art galleries? They should be soft so that the audience can concentrate as much attention on the paintings as possible. If you don’t know which color will best suit your interior, you can simply paint the wall white.
- Think about whether there are enough light sources in the room. Ideally, it should be a room with as many windows as possible. This will allow you to create different lighting for paintings at different times of the day.
- Think about which genre you like best. To do this, select several of your favorite paintings and define their genre. If these are bright and colorful paintings, then the work of Leonid Afremov is perfect for your collection.
- Think about the frames in which your paintings will look best.
The soul calm
But creating your own gallery, do not forget to visit the real ones. Even if your city does not have a large museum, this should not be the reason for rejecting cultural events. Visit even the smallest museums in your city and every time you travel through big cities, allocate at least one day for visiting museums. Each acquaintance with real art happens in different ways. But in any case, this is always a good reason for introspection and rethinking of your worldview.
We accept payments via Paypal and major credit/debit cards. All transactionsare done through a secure connection which ensures absolute safety. We guarantee the inviolability of your private information. Your personal data is encrypted and not stored anywhere after the payment was completed. We will not share your information with any other third-party site nor company. With us, your personal information remains strictly confidential. After your payment is received, you will get a confirmation email.
SHIPPING IS FREE TO ANY PLACE IN THE WORLD!
To deliver you order, we use UPS and DHL shipping services for shipping around the world. We can send your painting to any location in the world, the only restriction on the delivery process is Customs legislation of your country.
You will receive an email from the shipping manager with all the details about your purchase within 2 days after your payment.
USA, Canada and Mexico
Shipping is free for Artistic Canvas and Meusuem wrapped paintings to USA, Canada and Mexico.
All other countries
Shipping is free internationally only for Artistic Canvas paintings.
If you wish to have a gallery wrapped painting to be shipped internationally, it costs $50 extra per every 3 paintings. You need to purchase the shipping separately from the order by this link.
If you shall have any questions or doubts about the delivery process, feel free to contact your delivery manager for more details.