GLOWING MUSIC - PALETTE KNIFE Oil Painting On Canvas By Leonid Afremov
The official online virtual gallery of Leonid Afremov
Here you can purchase oil on canvas paintings directly
- Size: 72"x48" (180cm x 120cm)
- Signature: Signed on the front and back
- Certification: Signed COA provided
- Materials: Palette Knife, Oil Paint, Canvas
We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork GLOWING MUSIC . I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
The magic of the sound
Being born right before your eyes, street music has a special charm that’s impossible to resist. Live sound, passionate performance and mesmerizing spontaneity make it much more appealing to our hearts than the same old tracks we hear on the radio or in our MP3 playlists. Especially if we are lucky to run across professional musicians, not just a bunch of amateurs hunting for spare change. And those we see on this large canvas have definitely been through a lot.
The four jazzmen
While listening to a jazz improvisation performed by this stylishly dressed quartet, we have enough time to examine each of its members in detail. In the dusk, wecan’t really see their faces, but their postures and clothing already tell us a good deal about them. So what can we imply about the street musicians painted by Leonid Afremov?
- The cellist on the left appears to be the youngest and alsothe least experienced of all. He is looking at the others for visual support trying to adjust his own music to the chords they are playing and not to fall out of tune.
- The violinist on the right from him, on the contrary, looks rather calm and sure of himself. He is simply proceeding with his part controlling the bow with confident, well-rehearsed movements.
- There is no doubt that the accordionist is the leader of this street ensemble. Unlike his colleagues, he is wearing a flashy white suit and seems to be really into the tune he is playing. Carried away by the whirlpool of sounds, he is nodding his head and tapping his shoe in time with the rhythm. Perhaps, he is performing one of thosemind-blowing jazz solos right now.
- Finally, there is also a trumpeter standing somewhat apart from the rest of the band. He creates an impression of a mature, experienced musician that knows his business. Being totally focused on the music, he doesn’t care about anything happening around.
Music in color
The vivid melody emerging from the instruments of these four unknown jazzmen lights up the entire park filling it with bright colors on this dull autumn night.But when you hear something as sophisticated and delightful, it’s easy to forget about the chilly weather! Bring the magic of music to your home and keep the mysterious quartet playing for years on your wall by hanging this wonderful large canvas painting in one of your rooms!
We accept payments via Paypal and major credit/debit cards. All transactionsare done through a secure connection which ensures absolute safety. We guarantee the inviolability of your private information. Your personal data is encrypted and not stored anywhere after the payment was completed. We will not share your information with any other third-party site nor company. With us, your personal information remains strictly confidential. After your payment is received, you will get a confirmation email.
SHIPPING IS FREE TO ANY PLACE IN THE WORLD!
To deliver you order, we use UPS and DHL shipping services for shipping around the world. We can send your painting to any location in the world, the only restriction on the delivery process is Customs legislation of your country.
You will receive an email from the shipping manager with all the details about your purchase within 2 days after your payment.
USA, Canada and Mexico
Shipping is free for Artistic Canvas and Meusuem wrapped paintings to USA, Canada and Mexico.
All other countries
Shipping is free internationally only for Artistic Canvas paintings.
If you wish to have a gallery wrapped painting to be shipped internationally, it costs $50 extra per every 3 paintings. You need to purchase the shipping separately from the order by this link.
If you shall have any questions or doubts about the delivery process, feel free to contact your delivery manager for more details.