We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
Cold vs. Warm
You’ve decided to create an art wall at home and don’t know where to start? From hundreds of Leonid Afremov’s landscapes, cityscapes, seascapes, still life as well as portraits of famous musicians and dancers, you can definitely choose something you like. Your wall of paintings may have one common theme or a mixture of themes and styles. Please consider this wonderful canvas called Frozen Night to be one of your art wall ideas.
The cold of the night
When you look at the painting the primary color you see is blue. Is Leonid Afremov’s way to help us feel the Frozen Night?
What do we know about the color blue?
1. Blue is the color of the mind. It affects us mentally.
2. Blue adds strength and unity, and is therapeutic to the mind and body. It brings harmony to the spoken word.
3. Strong deep shades of blue will stimulate clear thinking.
4. Lighter shades of blue will calm the mind and help us to concentrate.
5. Blue objects do not appear to be as close to us as the red ones, for example.
6. Blue is the world’s favorite color.
7. It can be perceived as cold, unemotional and unfriendly.
The warmth of the night
However, when you look at the painting, there are some spots that make you feel more comfortable and warmer. They are:
· The street lanterns cover you with their warm yellow light as with a cozy blanket.
· The houses are painted in warm colors: yellow, orange, red and their shades.
· The flower bed full of colorful blooming flowers looks very beautiful in the foreground and makes us forget about the cold of the night.
· The carpet of multi-colored stars spread all over the night sky. They are shining with millions of different lights and sending us their hello from a faraway world.
· Wet asphalt on the road reflects the marvelous carnival of colorslike a big mirror.
· On the horizon we notice howthe colors are fading out and we can hardly see silhouettes of the buildings. The night is about to back down and let the new day begin with a beautiful sunrise.
This wonderful painting can definitely become a great addition to your interior. Make your friends or family members happy by purchasing the painting as a present for their birthday or any other occasion.