We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
Out in the open
In our progressive age, it’s hard to imagine life outside big cities where all benefits of civilization are at our disposal. But from time to time, we all get tired of urban hustle and feel the need to run away, into the green of the woods. A beautiful sample of large wall art here by Leonid Afremov gives us such an opportunity. Take a slow stroll along the winding forest path touched by the soft breath of approaching autumn and hear it talking to you from the mysteriously rustling tree tops!
Millions of years ago, woods were our home. We knew its every inch, we understood its language, we respected its laws. In other words, we were part of it. And we can still feel it even now, in the century of electricity, nuclear energy and high technologies. Once we find ourselves away from neon glow and noisy street crowd, our entire being undergoes a miraculous transformation:
· The air in the forest is very fresh and clean, full of refreshing smells and healing resins that fill your lungs with new energy and clear your troubled head.
· As you walk mile after mile, make your way through the bushy undergrowth, climb bumpy hills and jump over earth pits, your body gets a good workout and the blood starts streaming faster through your veins.
· The amount of greenery surrounding you, the melodious song of trees overhead and patches of blue sky showing through the foliage give you a cheerful, relaxed mood.
· If you are alone, you can simply wander around following the lazy train of your thoughts, taking in the beauty of this day and enjoying the blissful feeling of nonchalance that rings inside you.
· If you are in a company of friends, you can form a cozy circle by the fire, sing old songs to somebody’s wretched guitar and tell each other stories that sound plausible only in a place like this.
A forest of your own
This large wall art for living room isn’t just a pretty decoration. Nature works wonders in all seasons. Don’t ignore the importance of reconnecting with it whenever you are frustrated, depressed or stressed out. Tap into its revitalizing power and let it heal your tattered soul with its fresh green touch. Set your feet free and see where they take you, dip your hands into the crystal clear stream and lean against a sturdy tree trunk still holding the warmth of the noon sun. The forest will take away your pain, mend your wounds and sooth your worried mind. And long after you get back to the city, its purity and wisdom will stay with you helping you through the darkest days. You can save this feeling for many years by hanging this exquisite piece of wall décor in your room as a reminder of your spiritual journey and a source of inspiration for future accomplishments!