I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork DREAMING ROSES. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Let your eyes feast upon noble red roses, try to feel their intriguing fragrance – this lovely scent cannot be mixed with anything else. Would you like to melt away into this lushness, play of colors and caressing tenderness of tidy petals? For sure, you would! Flower paintings always evoke a storm of new emotions especially when they are given to you by a person you care about. In a week or so, the flowers will wither leaving you just a memory. But they will always stay as sweet and beautiful as they are now on this delicate picture by Leonid Afremov!
Roses are associated with paassion, opulence, and at the same time, modesty. Decorating your room with roses (or a painting of roses which is just as fine) will give it a luxurious and elegant touch. This flower is also very symbolic. It plays an important part in many legends and beliefs, from antiquity to nowadays:
· According to a Greek myth, roses grew from the blood of Aphrodite, the goddess of love, as she traveled the world in search of her beloved.
· The Bible suggests that the first rose appeared when Eve kissed a white flower in Eden and it turned pink with pleasure.
· Cleopatra was famously in love with roses. She loved them so much that the floors in her palace were fully covered with rose petals.
· As the legend says, Confucius library included 600 books on how to take care about roses.
· A red rose and a white rose were combined to the Tudor rose by Henry VII, since then rose became a national flower of England.
· Today rose is a symbol of love, affection and sympathy.
A garden on your wall
Leonid Afremov, a famous Jewish impressionist, has many still life pictures in his gallery. “Dreaming Roses” is one of them. You can make it part of your interior and let its light and pleasant softness enter your life.The whole canvas is covered with vivid strokes of paint applied with a palette knife by the skilful hand of the artist. The painting is made in almost one tone, but thanks to different hues of red, pink and orange, you can clearly distinguish a bouquet of roses in the vase, a jug and two apples lying on the table. All these flower painting techniques create the effect of live nature in your house. Unfortunately, we very often forget that it is an essential part of our being drowning in the fast pace of everyday routines. Invite nature and beauty to your home and let these wonderful roses bloom on your wall for many years filling your life with bright colors and positive thoughts!