I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork CORSICA — SUNSET. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
BEAUTIFUL DUSK CANVAS
Leonid Afremov has created the sunset painting of a boat in the water using his unique technique – with a palette knife and oil paints. That’s why the painting is so bright and colorful; you can almost hear the waves and feel the warmth of the evening sun. We recommend you to pair this piece with another sunset painting (or a sunrise one!) Just simply type “sunset” in the search bar on this website and you will find a number of other gorgeous paintings of sunsets in different locations: parks, oceans, towns, rivers and other places. Prepare to be amazed by the beauty of all the different sunsets, staring at you all at once!
This painting will definitely make you want to visit Corsica, so if you give in and buy a plane ticket to see this beautiful island, here’s our top five activities to do there:
- The first one is, undoubtedly, going to the beaches and swimming: visit a Gulf of Lava. It’s an amazing beach with a beautiful view, soft sand and calm warm sea. Plus, if you are more of an active traveler, there is a variety of things for you to do there: try diving, water skiing or sailing.
- Don’t miss out on tasty local food Corsica can offer: olive oils, honey, cured meats, cheese, seafood and, of course, let’s not forget wine tasting! Corsicans usually have their meals with a glass of wine (or two), so you might want to follow that tradition yourself. You are on vacation after all!
- If you are into museums and art exhibitions, Corsica is definitely a place to visit. There are lots of museums (who knew, this island seems so tiny!) and a big art gallery, which has a large collection of Italian art.
- What else can you do in Corsica? Go on a hike! The island is covered with mountains, and there are lots of beautiful locations you’d want to visit, like the Tete de Mort. If you climb to the top of this mountain, you will see the wonderful view of the entire island and the bay.
- Last, but not least on our list is visiting a variety of cultural events that take place on the island: music nights, guitar performances, film festivals and lots of other events you can attend.
As you can see, there are a lot of things to do on that beautiful island. However, if you aren’t ready to go on a Corsican adventure just yet, you can bring a little bit of Corsica to your own home simply by buying this magnificent piece of art.