I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork COPENHAGEN RIVER. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Among thousands of interesting wall décor ideas, oil paintings have some essential advantages which cannot be rivaled by other ways of decorating the room. We will share with you some ideas about these special powers using the example of this wonderful painting full of unique Scandinavian charm. This Northern beauty is absolutely unmistakable, so let’s take a nice walk around one of the most attractive Scandinavian cities – magnificent Copenhagen!
Cold and detached? Not in the least!
Wall decor benefits from the city theme, as it provides artists with countless ideas and limitless inspiration. Copenhagen is also poetized in artworks of the past and the present – but not so often, unfortunately! Its glory is not as widely advertised as beauty of Paris or Rome. However, it is not a drawback – just the other way around! Its historic charm is still new to many of us, and Leonid Afremov is going to show it to us:
1. The Northern beauty is thought to be cold and somehow restraint. The artist shows us that it is just a stereotype! It can be festive and cheerful, even a little playful – just look at this revel of color!
2. It is very romantic and amiable. Taking a stroll along the embankment or a boating is a great way to spend your time with your beloved one. The mere atmosphere of the city suggests to being light-hearted and carefree!
3. Copenhagen is so beautiful that you cannot help admiring every corner of it! Even this tiny piece of the city depicted in this painting looks really wonderful - and this is none of the author’s exaggeration!
Why is it the best alternative to murals?
There are plenty of ways to decorate the interior, but oil paintings still stand out among them. Why? Well, the reasons are numerous:
· A work of art is a thing that have not only material value but cultural as well. This is what builds a bridge between generations and countries.
· Your first oil painting can be just the first step towards a real art collection and deep insight into this exciting world.
· You can change its location every time you feel like it, or take it with you when moving out, or buy it as a precious gift to your relatives or friend.
You are very welcome to explore Leonid Afremov’s world full of magic and charm!