I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork BURNING FLIGHT . I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Have you ever thought how difficult it is to convey the movement in the picture? Paintings art that represents still-life scenes is one thing, but making a motionless canvas full of action and drive is a different story. Only truly talented artists manage to catch this elusive moment when the movement is most expressive and paint it in a natural way.
If you are into such ambivalent art, this piece of art seems to be a perfect option for you!
Flight of colors
Leonid Afremov’s style is famous for its expressiveness. This oil painting is one of the best examples to study its peculiar traits:
- Generous but precise strokes. There is no doubt that the artist is driven by the desire to stop the moment which is fading away. If it isn’t caught by the artist, nobody will ever know how beautiful it was!
- The revel of colors. The artist disagrees with the opinion that the world is quite a gloomy place. In his artworks he shows us how colorful it really is.
- Vivacity and intensity. Leonid Afremov puts a lot of life force into his every creation. Every piece of art seems energetic and powerful.
What is so special about this work of art?
Many works in this paintings art gallery poetize the beauty of autumn parks beloved by the artist, but this one shows us another side of the artist’s talent:
- It shows that a truly gifted artist tries not to cling to one genre and never stops trying something new.
- This painting shows us that a simple thing like motion can be full of meaning and drive.
- Being a great example of Mr. Afremov’s technique, it is rather different in its essence. It is a good reply to those who affirm that art is no longer needed.
All in all, what message does this picture get across? We think it’s the proof how wrong people are when they say that photos and videos can tell more than any picture. Yes, catching a movement is much easier with a camera than with a brush and paint… but is “easy” really better than “original” and “unique”?