I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork BRIDGE OVER THE LIFE. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
BRIDGE OVER THE LIFE
The turning point
If you are looking for beautiful and philosophical landscape paintings for sale, this is what you probably need. This is a case in point of meaningful art that touches your heart and makes you think things over. Sometimes we all need this kind of reminder that will come in handy every time we want to stop and sort out our priorities (but we never have time for that, do we?).
Let the bridges you burn light your way
What is the thing we desire but fear most of all? It’s change. Change is commonly thought to be something “good, but let’s be reasonable, shall we?” Reasonable may we be, but sometimes it absolutely necessary to take risk and do what we really want. So, clear your mind, take a long walk in your favorite park – or at least take an imaginary stroll around this landscape painting and search heart:
1. Nature is the best friend for change-seekers. It is not afraid to change dramatically at least four times a year, and every time the result is excellent! Let it be your role model in your drive for change and personal advancement.
2. The bridge is a traditional metaphor for moving to the next phase of life. It is like a twilight zone between your old and new lives. The best thing you can do is not to look back to the abandoned bank but enjoy this ambiguity.
3. The color-scheme is so beautiful and festive that you can’t resist being optimistic and hopeful. Let your attitude towards real change be just as positive!
What makes this picture so special?
Apart from its deep meaning, this is one of the best scenery paintings in the matter of technique. Just a couple of things to be noticed:
1. Well-mixed shades and colors create a very harmonious composition and the feeling of consonance.
2. The strokes are very expressive, as if the artist was driven by pure inspiration from the first moment of creation till the very end.
3. The picture conveys its ideas allegorically through highlighted details. This is achieved by the perfect lights and darks of the picture.
As you can see, this picture is very likely to find a way to your heart in a very delicate way, We also assume that it will become your personal source of inspiration and motivation whenever you need it.