We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
BRIDGE OVER INNOCENCE
Delicacy as an artistic merit
Modern paintings on canvas are free to depict feelings in most explicit ways. This is not a bad thing if an artist knows when enough is enough. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon to vulgarize everything that has something to do with feelings. But here is some good news: there are still artists who value delicacy and innocence and convey them onto their works. Leonid Afremov is one of these sensitive to beauty and subtlety painters.
Festive and joyful autumn
Despite the stereotype that autumn is rainy and dull, it is the most colorful season. This is one of the paintings that prove it in the most convincing way. But these autumn joy and vivacity are not thoughtless and noisy – they are very tender and graceful. The painting radiates emotional warmth and optimism in a very touching way, as if you talked to an old friend who has overcome thousands of miles to come and see you on your birthday.
· Autumn has a superpower to make us more affectionate and receptive to positive impressions. As weather gets colder, we search for warmth in other sources, and the main one is our heart!
· The love theme is innocent and delicate in this picture. It is in the air, but it is not thrust under your nose in an unceremonious way.
· Autumn nature may be called nostalgic, but this fact doesn’t affect its beauty. Colorful trees are a perfect mounting for an airy bridge which seems to floating over the clear water.
The most peculiar brushwork
The painting is perfect both in its form and content. If the content’s merits are not enough for you, here are some technical things that may be good reasons to pay attention to this artwork:
1. Generous and expressive strokes make the picture unearthly beautiful, as if it were a work of a magician.
2. This landscape is completed by smooth and flowing motions, as though the brush skimmed over the canvas in a drive of pure inspiration
3. Well-matched colors and careful shading-off highlight the key points of the painting.
We hope that you will find this work of art inspirational and delicate. If so, the artist has completed his task and may be congratulated on his success. Who else could make the scene such aerial and nearly ethereal?