I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork BOUQUET FOR MY BELOVED. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
Bouquet to My Beloved
If you are considering adding a perfect finishing touch to your interior and decorating your room with a wonderful still life canvas make sure to check out Leonid Afremov’s floral oil paintings. You can choose Still Life from the categories you see on the left side of the webpage and pick several wonderful paintings to adorn your exquisite interior and match your delicate taste. One of such paintings of flowers is right in front of you. The name of this gorgeous piece is Bouquet to My Beloved.
Choose the Right Flowers
Most men when they fall in love with a woman start showing them their affection by giving her flowers and presents, taking her to the movies, theatres, cafes and restaurants. All women are different and they all love different things. One would think that it’s very simple to buy flowers for women. However, how do we know what she likes? Maybe she doesn’t like roses at all and if you bring her these flowers on your first date would it completely ruin her mood? That’s why it’s better to carefully ask about her favorite flowers before you go out, that is, of course, if you want to present yourself as a real gentleman and give her flowers.
What do flowers mean?
Did you know that the color of flowers has a special meaning? You did not? Let’s see what they are.
- Flowers of white colors symbolize innocence and clarity of your intentions.
- Flowers of the yellow color mean the beginning of love.
- Red flowers, especially roses, say that your love to her is in its full swing, you’re full of passion and real feelings.
- It might seem surprising, but blue flowers can be interpreted as your loyalty and devotion to her.
You can make some conclusions according to your woman’s favorite flowers. Further on you’ll see a couple of examples.
· A rose is a symbol of love. Maybe that is why only very romantic and delicate women pick it to be their favorite.
· A gerbera is considered to be a favorite flower of perfectionists and people who set very high goals and achieve them.
· People who really care about their appearance and love everything to be order prefer such a delicate flower as lily.
· Tulips are usually chosen be people who love life and know how to enjoy every moment of it.
If are still not sure what flowers you should buy a person you care about, maybe you’ll consider being original and giving her a painting depicting flowers instead? Maybe not for your first date though… But these will be the flowers that will never fade!