I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork BLUE COLOUR REFLECTIONS. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Reason and emotions
Landscape art is a special genre. An artist who prefers to work in this field should be a very observant and thoughtful and at the same time very sensitive and delicate. These four pillars are essential because one can’t catch the mood and the idea of nature if they lack any of these aspects. Fortunately, Leonid Afremov is gifted with the four of them. That is why his works are always meditative and reflective which absolutely doesn’t affect their emotional power.
Blue is not always equal to sad
The blue color has different connotations. Among them we can see sad and melancholic. Although this opinion has some point in it, we would like to tell you about other meanings of this color which are clearly represented in this landscape:
· Blue is the color of peace and tranquility. It brings harmony and relaxes both body and mind.
· Shades of blue are used in psychology to help find the way to oneself. The color therapy suggests that blue is able to reduce stress and provide positive self-talk.
· Blue is widely associated with meditation and contemplation. Being absolutely non-aggressive, the blue color disposes us to reflection (as the name of the painting suggests as well).
Some other important things not to forget:
This picturesque view of a lantern-lit alley is very powerful. To some, it may seem nostalgic; others would rather call it philosophical. Anyway, there are some hints that will allow you to highlight the advantages of this work of art:
1. Medium- and big-sized pictures tend to dominate the interior, so it would be better not to combine with other imposing paintings (especially in smaller rooms).
2. The painting is particularly bright and vivid, so it will break the uniformity of the interior and become the attention center (if the room lacks one).
3. Hang it so that you could contemplate it easily from your favorite spot in the room. Sure, you can stand speechless in front of it if you like, but getting lost in your thoughts while sitting in a cozy armchair is a better idea!
All in all, this painting will be a perfect option for anyone who is into philosophical art. Let your stream of consciousness follow its way!