I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork Best-Friends-Walking. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
BEST FRIENDS WALKING
Who is your best friend?
What would you say if you were asked to describe the kind of person a best friend is? So many people, so many answers. But the following opinion is probably be shared by everyone:
- A best friend will never leave you in your time of need.
- This is a person who will always hear you out and lend you a helping hand.
- They will never triumph over your misfortunes and will sincerely congratulate you on your success.
- Many of your interests and hobbies are the same and you have a similar worldview.
- You feel free and comfortable around your best friend. It’s a person that loves you for who you are no matter what.
Find time for your pals!
Even if your best friend lives far away from you or the circumstances of your life don’t allow you to see each other very often, you try to find a spare minute in your schedule to devote to your best friend. A walk in the park is a nice opportunity to catch up on the latest events, exchange the news and simply chat about anything that comes to your mind. Leonid Afremov brilliantly captured that moment in a canvas called ‘Best Friends Walking’ that you can see in his online collection of oil paintings. So let’s set out for an unhurried stroll together with the heroes of this picture and try to overhear what they are talking about!
Best friends talking
- First the girls will exchange their greetings and say all the stuff people say when they meet after not seeing each other for a long time.
- One of them will compliment the other on her new jacket and ask where she bought it.
- Then they might grab some coffee to keep themselves warm on a rainy day.
- They will be slowly walking down the alley covered with multicolored leaves, sipping their drinks and telling each other about their family lives, jobs and dreams.
- Perhaps one of the heroines is facing a difficult choice and needs her best friend’s advice? Or maybe she is going through a bad period and just wants to get it off her chest? Her friend is ready to lend an ear!
- Wait, we’re not done! There must also be some good news to tell! Any happy events in the girls’ lives they can’t wait to share? Or maybe a funny story to laugh at? On such a colorful autumn day, they can’t only talk about sad things!
- Well, the walk is running short. The two friends are hugging and saying good-bye. In a few days - or weeks, or months, for best friends it doesn’t matter! - they will meet again, with a bunch of fresh news to tell. They will be strolling in this very park, under the vibrantly colored trees, and the light of their friendship will make a rainy autumn day a bit brighter!