We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
The Oriental Spirit
Have you ever seen a live belly dance? If your answer is yes this painting will help you to consolidate your impressions each time recreating in your memory this unforgettable picture. If not, Belly Dancer is the painting that will open for you a wide scope for imagination and you can imagine this alluring spectacle. We are sure that in any case you will be captivated by beauty and grace of the female body. The background of the painting is represented in the form of multi-colored strokes that is a common feature for many of Leonid Afremov's paintings. In the center of the painting we see how a woman performs belly dancing. Her clothes are decorated with fringe - a classic decoration for the East. However, her appearance is by no means oriental - she has long blond hair, which is not peculiar to the inhabitants of this region. Maybe she is just a dancer of one of the Oriental cafes in the West. Looking at the picture, we imagine swimmingly swaying feminine hips and gently waving belly, lightness and elegance of the movements. Stretching one hand to the side and putting the other behind her head the girl demonstrates amazing plasticity and grace.
Surely each of you heard about belly dance but hardly anyone knows something about its origin and history. So, let’s make this picture a bit clearer for you and make a small retrospective journey into the history of belly dance:
- The name of the dance appeared in the late 19th century. Although the dance itself has a long history - it appeared in ancient times, the term "belly dance" itself appeared relatively recently, namely at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Belly dancing is good for health. It develops plastics, improves posture, positively influences blood circulation, and improves joints mobility.
- Anyone can take to belly dance. In order to start belly dancing, you do not need to look for a dance partner (as in the case with Latin or ballroom dances), you do not need to have special choreographic training (as ballet requires, for example), it also doesn’t matter how old you are – the age of dancers ranges from 20 to 40, and your clothing size is not of fundamental importance. All you need is a desire to dance and learn dance
- Belly dancing lifts the mood. Dancing in the group to rousing rhythmic tunes, you not only improve your physical form, but also get a big charge of positive energy and good mood.
- Different directions. Belly dance has many styles, among which you can always choose the most suitable for you. These are folkloric dances of Saidi, Khalji, modern show belly dance, fitness belly dance (a combination of dance and elements of aerobics).