I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork AUTUMN RAIN IN CITY PARK. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Love is all around
If you are looking for nice landscapes flower paintings for sale, you have come to the right place. Here you can find meaningful modern art of different genres. Now we would like to tell you a little about this painting, perhaps the most (or, at least, one of the most) romantic paintings made by Leonid Afremov. Love, tenderness, beauty of nature and nature of beauty – all these profound issues has been developed in this outstanding work of art.
Autumn unites hearts
Spring is commonly thought to be the most romantic season. There is some truth is this statement, sure: spring is the time when nature starts blooming against, everything is joyful and colorful like these nice flower paintings you have probably seen a hundred of times. However, we can name at least three reasons why autumn is no less romantic:
· It is getting colder, and we get thirsty for warmth – emotional warmth in particular. That is why our hearts become more receptive to new experience.
· There is probably nothing more touching and sensitive than a couple walking under one umbrella. It is not just a question of being close to each other in a physical sense; it bonds people together symbolically (we usually don’t let strangers walk under our umbrellas, don’t we?).
· Nature is so beautiful and festive that you can’t resist being a little light-hearted and childish. Positive impressions print on the memory and evoke positive emotions about the people who were with us at that moment – this is how our mind works.
What makes this picture so special?
It would be a long list to make, but we will point out some most distinguishing features that fascinate us and may be interesting for you to notice:
1. Love and romance are pure and innocent – you will not find a single banal trait in this painting.
2. The colors are festive and vivid as in floral paintings of the most beautiful flowers. It has no depressive overtones or negative ideas.
3. The picture is very inspirational; it may be a new stimulus for your relations to develop and evaluate.
As you can see, this picture has every chance to find a way to your heart in a very delicate and gentle way and become one of your favorite works of art and a source of inspiration.