We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
AUTUMN FOG 2
The unbearable lightness of air
Among the best examples of fine art America has seen in recent years, the works by Leonid Afremov definitely stands out. He manages to preserve the essential traditions of painting which were set up ages ago. However, his style is unique and easily recognizable. For example, his ability to convey the absolute transparency of autumn air is truly remarkable. Even when it comes to rain or fog, Leonid Afremov makes the scene aerial and nearly ethereal. Some would say it is impossible as these things are incompatible, but the artist proves them wrong again and again.
An aura of peace and slight melancholy
Autumn is traditionally thought to be a melancholic season because of all these browns tints and rainy spells. Many artists support this point of view. There are plenty of gray and sad pictures on the list of fine art America best sellers or something like that. Contrary to this, Mr. Afremov sees autumn in a different light. His foggy and rainy autumn is melancholic, but is it sad and boring? The answer is “no”, because of:
1. Various shades of vivid colors. Autumn is not dull gray. Just look at this picture: azurine, red, yellow and a few touches of green… Not so boring and dull, don’t you think?
2. The beautiful composition which highlights a vintage lantern in the foreground and a sole person in the distance. The theme of solitude is conveyed in a very graceful way here.
3. Contrasting emotions. Autumn provokes melancholy, but it is also time to have a break from the hustle and bustle of our living and to look to the future with optimism and hope.
Will this picture suit the interior?
It is hard to give a definite answer without seeing it with our own eyes, but we think it will if:
1. The uniformity of the interior needs to be broken by something remarkable and outstanding, or you want to have a attention center.
2. You are into modern art, but you cannot find anything that appeals to you among the works of American art and want to get acquainted with traditions of other schools of painting.
3. You are looking for a unique work of art, not just a common poster.
However, the reasons to choose this painting may be less pragmatic. Emotional response and “love at first sight” are powerful arguments as well.