We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
APPLES AND FLOWERS
WAY TO BECOME A TRUE ARTIST
Some people think that to be a famous artist you have to be just born like that or get very lucky. Anyway, usually it is a hard and painstaking way. Nowadays Leonid Afremov’s art is recognized all over the world. However, it was not always like that. Before becoming a popular painter, Afremov had to overcome a lot of troubles and find his place in this world.
- Leonid was born in a Jewish family Belarus at the time when this country was part of the Soviet Union.
- In his family everybody spoke Yiddish at home. They celebrated Jewish holidays and kept in touch with the roots.
- Unfortunately, antisemitism of the government made Leonid Afremov and his family move to Israel where he lived for over 10 years. Here he was facing financial difficulties because the galleries accepted his paintings on really disadvantageous terms until his son tried to sell his paintings to the neighbors. Surprisingly, this measure turned out to be much more efficient than working with galleries.
- Nonetheless, these were not life conditions that he wanted for himself and his family.
- After a long and careful preparation, they all moved to America. There his career started to flourish.
- A famous artist still lives there, in Mexico, and continues to paint and sell his works.
Still life that will live forever
Painters have always loved to paint ordinary objects like fruits, flowers or food. Sometimes such creations had a symbolical meaning showing us the beauty of things that soon will turn into dust. Exactly like human lives. Pretty often such paintings were just to please the eyes of the viewer.
Look at this beautiful apples oil painting. In the center of a composition there are two vases with bouquets of flowers. The bouquets are very simple made from chamomiles, poppy and a couple of roses. You can easily pick the same flowers in your garden. Near the vases there are a couple of fresh garden apples.
This still life looks fresh and summer-like thanks to the cold colors that dominate this painting. A gorgeous light blue palette with small splashes of bright warm colors makes this canvas look extremely pleasant. The apples of a warm brownish yellow make a nice contrast to the flowers.
If you are looking for a painting to decorate your living room or dining room, you could not make a better choice. Clean fresh colors of this painting will look perfect in almost every environment and satisfy even the most sophisticated taste.