We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
Everything in place
If you think that modern art is not art, that all great painters lived centuries ago and now there is nothing worthy your attention, just spare a few minutes to check this gallery. If you appreciate meaning in paintings, here it is. If you like exquisite techniques and mastery, you can enjoy them here. Everything is in place in Leonid Afremov’s works, and everyone will find what to admire in them.
Travel around the artist’s world
Amsterdam is very popular among tourists, but the artist prefers to paint less familiar views that can be ignored in tourist brochures. Modern art is not always about unnatural glossy beauty and glamor – it can be way deeper. As this painting shows us, an old harbor is a very cozy part of the artist’s world and vision of the widely advertised city:
· Amsterdam is very romantic. This atmosphere of romance is conveyed very precisely in this painting, so you can draw inspiration from it.
· Non-touristic views have special charm which sometimes more powerful than majestic beauty of famous buildings.
· The Netherlands is the country where the sea and land meet and create a specific atmosphere of freedom. Don’t hesitate to try yourself as a brave sailor (at least imagine it wandering around the old harbor!).
What makes this picture stand out?
Contemporary fine arts are free in violating basic rules of composition and color matching, but Leonid Afremov values traditions (without affecting his own peculiar style). That is why this painting is remarkable in many ways:
1. The color-scheme is very harmonious and well-balanced. You won’t find any glaring spots which could spoil the impression of the picture – every shade fit in with the others perfectly well.
2. The strokes are very vigorous and generous as if the artist hurried to catch the elusive moment that charmed him. Now, thanks to Leonid Afremov’s efforts, this moment can charm us as well!
3. The elaborate composition highlights the key points, and your eye finds easily the main issues of this painting.
We hope that this painting (as other works by this artist) showed you that art is not dead, and there are things that are worthy of your attention!