We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
AMSTERDAM — OLD BRIDGE
Among many works made by Leonid Afremov oil paintings dedicated to the world’s most beautiful cities hold a special place. He prefers not to paint glossy touristic views which are attractive, no doubt, but usually fail to convey the spirit of this or that city. World-renown touristic centers are cities with great history full of controversial events, and this makes a significant impact on their image. This is why Mr. Afremov paints only distinctive views, however famous and publicized in tourist brochures they are.
The Venice of the North
Amsterdam is one of the most beautiful cities in the world which can be described as a work of art itself. Leonid Afremov paintings show that the artist feels its spirit, its mood and way of living. However, he chose not to paint it as the splendid and majestic Northern Venice, as its nickname implies. He looked at it at a different angle and did his best to convey his impression onto his painting:
1. Despite being a hustling and populous city, Amsterdam preserves its distinctive historic charm. You can feel it wandering about its center, making your way across old bridges and enjoying its old-fashioned atmosphere created by dimmed light of vintage lanterns.
2. Leonid Afremov’s Amsterdam is vibrant, full of life and color, it radiates joy and energy – and at the same time you feel no need to be in a hurry! The tempo of living is very comfortable, and you can take your time no matter what you are doing.
3. The painting does not give its secrets away so easily. Neither does the city itself. You need some time to explore it, to get a feel of its essence and unravel its mysteries. But beware: its charm is able to never let you go!
How to choose a perfect picture
Mr. Afremov’s artworks offer you great choice. If you feel that it is “your type”, then no other reason can be more powerful. However, here are some characteristic features that can give you more pragmatic ground for buying this painting:
- It will bring harmony and peace to your interior.
- It will allow you to have a nice virtual stroll around a beautiful city any time you like.
- It will wed with any interior.
Sure, these tips can be taken into consideration or ignored easily. It is up to you to decide!