I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork WINTER FIRE. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Leonid Afremov is glad to present one of his best works called Winter Fire. An unusual combination of colors in the painting will not leave anyone indifferent. Such colors as white, black, dark blue and orange create an atmosphere of something mysterious and at the same time fascinating – it is created by the usage of both cool and warm shades. In the painting, Leonid Afremov tried to depict a winter alley somewhere in the park. In the background of the painting we see a yellow-orange glow – a winter fire. The forest in the distance seems to be enveloped in flames. If you look closely, you can see even its tongues. The flame quickly spreads to nearby trees eating them with its heat. It seems that it is about to approach us. The alley itself is almost invisible, it is covered with snow. We can guess that it is namely an alley covered with snow only by lanterns standing in a straight line stretching far away to the forest. Branches, bushes and the alley itself are covered with a thick layer of freshly fallen snow. Looking at this painting, you will certainly want to go out and take a stroll through the winter park to breathe the frosty air, play snowballs to feed the frozen animals.
No more cold
Before going to a winter forest it is necessary to take care of the equipment and trifles that will make it easier for you to stay in the frost and insure against some unexpected accidents:
- your cell phone should be fully charged (VHF radio station) will provide communication;
- compass will help you to find the right direction;
- whistle or hunter's horn (falschfeuer) is designed to give signals to the people or frighten away wild animals;
- hunting matches (firesteel) will help to make a winter fire because they burn long in various extreme conditions;
- heating candles will help to quickly warm a mug of water or a hand, and not only them;
- dry firewood will help to fire frozen wood;
- mylar blanket - lightweight mirror heat-saving film will come in handy in the case of an unexpected overnight stay in the forest;
- paracord - the strongest cord which can be used as a safety line, for binding, for shelter making, traps, etc.
- knife - an indispensable tool in the woods at any time of the year;
- hunting skis or snowshoes – in some places of a winter forest you can’t do without this equipment;
- flashlight is useful if you don’t manage to get out of the forest before dusk, it is designed for signaling;
- you should keep additional batteries for appliances warm under clothing;
- sunglasses - on a sunny day the snow is dazzling;
- greasy cream protects face and hands against crusting, hygienic lipstick protects lips against frost and wind.