I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork WAY TO HOME 2. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
In Leonid Afremov’s online gallery you will see hundreds of outstanding abstract paintings for sale. Even if you’re not a big fan of art and normally avoid art galleries, you’ll definitely love this one. Leonid Afremov leaves a piece of his soul in every canvas he creates. He tells the story of his life using his abstract artworks, which can be similar to yours or gain new meanings depending on how you interpret them. They all are so different; however, most of them are created in one style with the help of a palette knife and oils, which will make it very easy to combine them on a wall if you won’t be able to choose only one of them and decide to purchase several. This magnificent abstract painting for sale you see on this webpage will definitely be able to touch your feelings. Let’s see what it is about.
What is Home?
The word home is very relative. It has its own meaning for every person and associates with different things. For the majority of people it’s a place connected with their childhood, family, and, of course, their mother. When we think of home, only warm and touching memories arise such as:
- Our early childhood days;
- A smell of freshly baked pancakes and cookies;
- The pattern of the fabric on our couch that we’ll never forget;
- Our childhood drawings hung on the wall;
- Our mother’s voice, her warm and soft hands.
A great deal of our life is defined by our home and family: from early childhood we absorb an atmosphere of love and family traditions. We engrain our moral values in our family rather than anywhere else, form our particular outlook. After some time the notion of home expands and we refer to it as the street we grew up on, the county, the state, the country and the planet.
There are people who were not lucky enough to have a home and therefore don’t have good memories about their childhood. Maybe one of their parents died when they were young, maybe their parents didn’t give them enough attention or love they needed. Some of them might have been abandoned at birth and never had a real home when they were kids. However, we all grow up and really want to create our own perfect place for us and our kids to call home. Then what definition does it have now? It’s the only place that gives you an incredible feeling of security, stability, confidence, comfort, peace, harmony, and freedom. It’s the place where people always wait for you, love, understand, accept and support you. It’s really hard to describe this notion in this one small article and we can continue listing adjectives forever; however, we all know that feeling we have when we finally come home after a long journey or just a busy and tiresome working day. No wonder, they say: “There is no place like home”, or “East or West home is best” and many other famous sayings.
An Inspirational Walk Home
What do you think about when you’re driving or walking home? The end of the day is the best time to think of all the things that happened and make plans for the future. It’s much easier to do if you take a walk in the local park. What can give you strength and inspiration for new ideas and help you to find solutions to your problems when you simply walk in the park?
- Nature. When you see all the diversity and beauty the nature has, it can be very inspirational. Look around and you’ll find all of the answers in little things: bright and colorful flowers and fight weather conditions and insects day and night, a stubborn little stream making its way through the park alley, birds that find and bring food to their chick no matter what. Inspiration can be found everywhere around us!
- Love. Love is one of the strongest forces on the planet that can help you shoot the moon and move mountains. It’s no wonder so many great people of the past and present who have created outstanding masterpieces and important inventions had their muses, the people who loved and supported them. Think about your wife/husband, girlfriend/boyfriend, or a partner. They can be your biggest source of inspiration!
- Music. How often do you listen to music? It evokes different feelings and emotions, associations. It carries us away in a different world and helps us look at our life from a different perspective, which in its turn can help us easily find a solution.
- Memories. Strange as it might seem, but your memories can be a great source of inspiration. Happy moments of your life can help you set yourself on positive things; sad memories, however, can make you reconsider some of your decisions and find a better plan for the future.