We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Getting close to nature
The dream of many city residents is to live in nature. This is especially true because that many modern cities are overpopulated. But unfortunately, not many have the opportunity to go to the countryside even on the weekend. Few can afford a country house – for them this is unacceptable luxury. Nevertheless, outdoor walks are very important for urban residents. They help combat against stress and relax us. And this is very important in conditions of increased city stress – primarily emotional. In the city we are in constant competition – we are always in a hurry somewhere and nervous because we do not have time. Nature helps us to understand that in fact there is no need to rush, we have no urgent matters. You can manage to do everything without rushing – calmly and efficiently. Thus, you will save strength and health and in the end you will get the result. And it will be even better than in a hurry. This is especially true for creative people for whom peace is the key to quality work. It is hardly possible to imagine an architect or designer who creates high-quality products or an artist who creates such wonderful waterfall paintings under the constant pressure of time. That is why it is very important for creative people to be alone with nature.
Nature as a healer
Scientists have proven that people who spend more time outdoors are healthier. And obviously the habit of walking is inculcated in us since childhood especially if our parents constantly took us to the park for a walk when we were children. Let's think a little about where city residents can go to be alone with nature:
- as we have said, few can afford a country house, but nevertheless this is almost an ideal option for a city dweller. If you have a country house then you can spend a weekend there or even a whole vacation. You do not need to pay extra money for the hotel – this is your own accommodation. Unfortunately, few can afford a country house, in which they can live at any time of the year. Often these are wooden buildings, in which you can only live in the summer, but if you live in a northern country, then you need to think about building a house, in which you can live also in the winter. Winter walks are also very good for our health. You can go in for winter sports – skiing or sledding.
- in the summer you can go to the river or lake. There you can have a great time, swimming and chatting with friends. Such moments of solitude with nature remain in memory for a long time. Nothing special is needed for them. It is enough to take some food and good guys with you. Someone prefer spending leisure alone. And it’s also not bad. Often when we are left alone with ourselves, we begin to philosophize and think about higher things. This helps us to better understand ourselves.
Beauty of the nature
For what we go to nature? To enjoy such picturesque landscapes like the one that Leonid Afremov depicted in his waterfall paintings. And now let's get acquainted with a few beautiful waterfalls on our planet:
- Pongur Waterfall, Vietnam. This natural wonder, located 35 km from the city of Dalat, is considered one of the best waterfalls in Asia. Pongur waterfall is the most affluent in the period between June and October. And even at this time you will not meet huge crowds of tourists here, as near other waterfalls that is why you will get a real pleasure. Everyone who gets closer feel incredible coolness.
- Sekumpul Waterfall, Bali. It the highest waterfall on the island of Bali. This is a comparatively new attraction. The waterfall was opened for public access in 2010, and has already managed to win the hearts of tourists. The freshness and coolness of the impenetrable jungle intensifies as soon as you begin approaching the waterfall. The water flows are so powerful that even 30 meters from Secumpul, you risk getting wet to the skin.
- Dettifoss Waterfall, Iceland. The most powerful waterfall in Europe is located in the Jökulsárgljúfur National Park. Although it is not as high as some other waterfalls, we cannot but mention this attraction. After all, the shooting of Ridley Scott's film Prometheus took place here. It was the fantastic landscapes around the Dettifoss waterfall that inspired the director and the whole crew. In translation, Dettifoss means "bubbling water", sometimes this obstinate waterfall is called "European Niagara."
We hope that after this list you will fall in love with Leonid Afremov’s waterfall. This is a surprisingly beautiful forest waterfall that you can find not in every forest. Enjoy the magnificent nature in the paintings of Leonid Afremov.