I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork VENICE MORNING 2. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Romance in Venice
When we go abroad, we want to find something special and unique that we can’t see in our motherland. Venice is a city in Italy that is associated with beauty and romance. Each day hundreds of people arrive there in order to admire its picturesque canals, bridges and architecture. This is a perfect place to go on a honeymoon, bring a fresh air to long lasting relationships or even make a proposal. It consists of 118 islands that are interconnected by canals and bridges. If you want to seek out a quite place that would fill your heart with peace and romance, you are welcome to Venice!
What can you do in Venice?
If you happen to visit this wonderful city for the first time, you will be bewildered by the amount of entertainments it provides. You should definitely try the following:
· Get a gondola ride. This is a rather expensive time-passing, but extremely romantic and a major “must-to-do” in Venice.
· Join the Carnevale – the most popular carnival that gathers thousands of tourists from all over the world; don’t forget to put on a mask and a fancy costume.
· Go sightseeing – you can visit piazza San Marco where you can observe main tourist attractions; consult a map or stay on the web not to lose your way around.
· Take a tour to a workshop – Venice offers a wide range of art jobs and art careers to try your hand at.
· Enjoy Venetian cuisine and vine during aperitivo time at a nice café or restaurant that faces a picturesque canal.
You can also buy some souvenirs, try on fashionable Italian outfits, taste gelato and do many other things, so you should plan everything beforehand.
In this painting by Leonid Afremov you can admire Venice in its entire beauty, full of colors and energy. We see one of numerous canals and a bridge that links the two banks. There are a few gondolas that make us think about a romantic date that lasted all night, because the early morning sun already brings a fresh bright palette to the water surface and buildings. The colorful architecture ensemble plays with different shades in first sun beams and surprises us with its diversity. This artwork will take you to the wonderful city of romance any time if you hang a piece of it at your apartment. Share the amazing atmosphere of Venice with your family and guests and go on a trip to this beautiful city in your imagination every time you look at this canvas!