I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork UNDER THE RED UMBRELLA 3. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
UNDER THE RED UMBRELLA
One more date with autumn
Autumn is a constant guest in the artistic practice of Leonid Afremov. We often observe its silent yet distinct presence in his pictures. Afremov’s autumn is soft and tender, golden and reddish, romantic and elegant. It is often depicted in tandem with rain and evening that highlight and strengthen its beauty, multicolored vestments and marvelous atmosphere.
Fans of Leonid Afremov oil art are used to notice and admire the magic of autumn in forests, parks, wet city streets. In this context, it appears together with a sweet couple of lovers strolling along the park alley. The assembly of colorful trees and burning lanterns builds up a charming passage for the couple to walk along. They turn into silent listeners and observers of human feelings that slop over like rain water. There are two lives merging into one common love under one red umbrella where there is no place for cold rain and autumn melancholy.
Art as a part of you
The picture with its entire positive and soothing message is definitely worth taking a special place in your home design. Art in all its manifestations should not be underestimated: it directly influences our mood, general physical and mental health, ideology, and way of thinking. The more we focus on creativity, the more profound our connection with art is. The best way to feel the depth of artistic process is to practice it personally. There a lot of means to tune in to an artistic wave-length and introduce it to the whole family.
- Sign up for an oil art course for beginners (children or adults). Try to create simple paintings, play with colors, observe nature and depict it on canvas.
- If you have a pleasant voice, adore music or play musical instruments, you can fulfil yourself as a singer or musician. If your family members share your desires and intentions, you may form a cool family band.
- If you have no idea how to pass long solitary evenings, go to a dance school, master one of the most popular modern social dances like salsa, bachata, etc.
- Various handmade ideas are always at hand to diversify your leisure time: do scrapbooking or origami, bead, stitch, mould in clay, etc.
- Try body art or face painting; it is an excellent way to have a great time together with your kids creating some funny face expressions, painting animal snouts, flowers and so on. Mind that for face painting, color pencils have to be non-toxic and absolutely safe for tender kid’s skin.