We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN
A man who revived blues
Who plays guitar like breathing? Who can fill your ears with electric groove? Who knows how to turn feelings into sounds and send shivers down your skin with just a few notes? His name is Stevie Ray Vaughan and he was one of the most influential guitarists of our time. If you are into rock music, you probably have a few of his albums in your library or perhaps even one of his songs as your ringtone. His emotionally affluent and technically polished style, combined with strong charisma on stage, gave blues yet another rise in the 90’s. In case you still don’t know who it is, here are a few curious facts about this amazing musician.
From high school dropout to rock star
• Steve started playing guitar at the age of 7 and quit high school to perform with various bands.
• His record of accomplishments was pretty impressive. Although Stevie Ray is most widely known as a member of Double Trouble, he also played with such bands as Cast of Thousands, The Nightcrawlers, Paul Ray and the Cobras.
• Vaughan had his own trademark sound which he achieved by using retro instruments and amplifiers. That was part of his peculiar performance.
• The musician won multiple awards, including six Grammies.
• Unfortunately, we will never hear Stevie Ray Vaughan again rather than in our playlists. He tragically died in a helicopter crash just 36 days short of 36th birthday.
It’s always sad to lose talented musicians like that at the height of their career. But at least we have their great songs, photos and videos to inspire us. And also their portraits by wonderful artists like Leonid Afremov! This vibrant and emotional Stevie Ray Vaughan painting will make a splendid decoration for the home of every rock fan! Using broad splashy strokes and bright hues, the artist created a vivid scene showing Steve with his guitar. We can’t say for sure whether he is performing in front of a cheering crowd or simply rehearsing in solitude. But does it really matter? Music is being born before our eyes, people! And we can actually see it in color! The style of the artist seems to be wonderfully in tune with Stevie Ray’s own style. So if you want to bring more music into your interior without making a lot of noise, hanging this incredible portrait on your wall sounds like a nice choice (pun intended!).