Get large original oil paintings with free delivery worldwide! This is an original oil painting by Leonid Afremov. It is made with high quality oil paint on top of 100% linen canvas. An original oil painting is a direct result of the creative process of the artist. This is a unique one of a kind piece. Leonid Afremov has spent weeks making this painting using nothing more than his imagination and inspiration. This piece holds the real artistic soul of Leonid Afremov.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buy this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
Click on the link below to see more originals:
Original Oil Paintings by Leonid Afremov
about this painting:
Night in Venice
City of canals
What is Venice for you? This is probably a carnival, and the Night in Venice painting by Leonid Afremov is just a carnival of colors and shades that we always find in his oil paintings. They are so bright that these colors charge with positive energy. What colors do we see on this canvas by Leonid Afremov dedicated to one of the most beautiful cities on Earth? It is also called a city on the water, but there are not so many water colors, blue and dark blue, in the painting – we see them in the sky, which, as is often in case with Leonid Afremov’s paintings, is strewn with colorful confetti and on the smooth surface of the canal. The second most popular color in the painting is yellow. The yellow walls of the houses look especially bright against a bright blue sky. Yellow, orange, and red walls of the houses are reflected in the smooth surface of the canal, painting it also in bright colors. On the right we see two gondolas that sway slightly waiting for tourists. It seems that the city fell asleep but not for long – only till the dawn. With the first sunrays, the street will again become crowded. Life will be humming again sparkling with new colors. A never-ending tourist stream always bringing great profit to the city will flow again.
Gondolier, wait for me!
To get to know Venice better, we offer you some interesting facts about this city:
- The most beautiful and most visited part of the city by tourists is its historical center.
- The city is located on 118 islands, separated by approximately 170 canals and connected by four 4,000 bridges.
- There are always exactly 425 gondolas in Venice, no more and no less.
- All Venetian gondolas are built on the same principle – they are 11 meters long and 140 centimeters wide. They accommodate six passengers and the gondolier
- The city has no sewage system – all waste is flushed directly into the canals. Therefore, there are no plumbers here either, since they would have nothing to do here. That is why when the weather is hot the canals often stink terribly.
Enjoy the bright colors of the Venetian painting by Leonid Afremov, which will make you feel a carnival whenever you look at it.