Title: MELTING BEAUTY by Leonid Afremov
Size: 48"Wide x30"High
Condition: Excellent Brand New
Gallery Estimated Value: $3,500
Medium: 100% hand painted oil painiting on Canvas by Leonid Afremov - Recreation of an older painting
Signed by Leonid Afremov, Certificate of Authenticity provided.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Fading beauty on a canvas
Leonid Afremov can be deservedly called one of the best contemporary artists. He has painted thousand of outstanding canvases that people from all over the world are proud to have at home. His paintings of rainy evenings in the park with lonely silhouettes of people have become his signature works and are known by people around the globe. The beauty of his seascapes can be compared with the famous marine artist Aivazovsky; however, Afremov’s canvases are intended to show more of his emotions and feelings than a photographic image of the moment. How does the artist manage to do it? He uses bright strokes of oil paints created with the help of palette knives. He’s also painted dozens of famous people as well as customized portraits available upon request. Leonid Afremov’s still life paintings are also impressive and decorate many kitchens, dining rooms and living rooms all over the world. His breathtaking cityscapes depict the world’s most popular cities with their most famous landmarks as well as quiet little streets. In this article we are going to talk about Melting Beauty, the painting depicting all the allure of one of the most wonderful seasons.
Allure of Autumn
This wonderful time of the year can be presented variously and different people use different words to describe it. Let’s see how we can define it:
- Autumn can be described with colors: yellow leaves, red foliage, leaden clouds, and golden woods, for example.
- It can be depicted with weather conditions and its changes: rainy, muddy, damp; Indian summer, fall of the leaves, etc.
- Some like collecting harvest, that's why they would describe it with such words as crops, potatoes, pines, acorns, mushrooms, corn, and many others.
- Others think about the changes in nature: birds of passage, a flock of cranes, hibernations and so on.
- Kids would associate it with the beginning of a school year and the end of summer.
- And some people would connect it with mood: melancholy, nostalgia, sadness, tears of the rain etc.
There are so many words to describe autumn; however, no matter what you use it is still fantastic. It’s much better to go outside and enjoy all the beauty it has to offer. Leonid Afremov has painted dozens of canvases dedicated to this wonderful season and in each one of them he showed us his feelings. He used colors instead of words… Only three primary colors and hundreds of their shades…