We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
LATIN AMERICAN CULTURE
The culture of Latin America is so multifaceted that it is difficult to fit into any framework. Each Latin American state is, in fact, a peculiar multicultural conglomerate, which can be taken as a basis for other regions of the world.
- However, the peaceful coexistence of different cultures, even within the same country, was not always typical of Latin America.
- Such peaceful coexistence of various cultures of Latin American countries is a fruit of many years of mutual development, which often resulted in a open military confrontation.
- One of the major confrontations in the field of culture on the territory of Latin America can be considered the imposition of the Christian religion among the Indian tribes in the era of the landing of the Spanish and Portuguese conquistadors.
- Surprisingly, the religion that was planted, as they say, with fire and sword, was enthusiastically accepted by the indigenous people of Latin America. The Indians, who were taught the basic Christian commandments, decided that the European religion is very close to them.
- Today on the territory of Latin American countries peacefully co-reside Christianity and Hinduism as well as voodoo and pagan cults.
WILD SPIRIT OF LATIN AMERICA
Those who have visited Brazil, Mexico, Bolivia, Chili or any other Latin American agree on one thing: that it is the best experience of their lives. Latin America may be not as comfortable and easy to understand for a traveler but, by no means, it makes it lose its charm.
Latin America inspired this painting by a talented artist Leonid Afremov. Chaotic, vibrant and cheerful soul of this country is very close to his own soul. He always seeks to create an atmosphere of a festival on his paintings. If you ever met Latin American people, you will understand what we are talking about. They are such warm and happy people and like all kinds of celebrations so much.
On this painting, you can see just one moment from a typical family celebration somewhere in Argentina or Brazil. A graceful woman in a long luxuriously decorated dress is dancing to the music produced by a bearded man in a white suit. He looks like one of the street musicians that you can see in any big Latin American city.
This canvas is very expressive. You can see happiness on their faces as if they were enjoying the music, the dance and each other’s company in general. All this can give an irresistible desire to go on an adventure to Latin America.