Title: LAST CAB by Leonid Afremov
Size: 24"Wide x 40"High (60cm x 100cm)
Condition: Excellent Brand New
Gallery Estimated Value: $3,500
Medium: 100% hand painted oil painiting on Canvas by Leonid Afremov - Recreation of an older painting
Signed by Leonid Afremov, Certificate of Authenticity provided.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
The pure rave of color and emotions
Choosing “your type” among hundreds of pictures and prints available in modern art shops… What an exciting quest it is! However, sooner or later your head is likely to go dizzy and all the pictures risk becoming one splash of bright colors – no wonder! And suddenly, you see the Right Painting – exactly, with capital letters. Emotions are invading you, and all you can say is, “Why haven’t we met before?” If this is what you feel looking at this artwork (all right, we have exaggerated a little bit, but still…), do not hesitate to buy this wonderful picture to fill you home with joy and optimism!
Vintage and irreproachable taste
Sure, the best pictures and prints to buy are usually older ones. The older the artwork is, the more valuable it is – but they are usually not quite affordable even now! So, is there anything to be done? Buying a mass-produced poster may be an option, but we offer you something more preferable - works of art made by Leonid Afremov. His paintings have all the merits of traditional art, including the meaning and a powerful message as well as exquisite techniques and the perfect color-scheme. Let’s dwell on these issues:
· The painting shows us a beautiful cityscape – or something more? Why is it the last cab? Who has caught it? What is the story that lies behind it – a love drama or daily routine?
· A vintage cab is making its way through the night city’s streets – solitary and peaceful, but still full of life. A paradox? Not at all, if you are able to feel the breath of the city itself!
· Vintage pictures like this are like a trip to another world, to another era when everything was so different and yet (one more paradox?) so familiar and dear. With this painting, you will be able to travel through time on a daily basis!
Paintings as the best wall decorations
Being eye-catching, this piece of art just cannot remain unnoticed! Still, there are some hints how to highlight its beauty and charm:
1. Use some vintage details that run with the historic overtones.
2. It will look perfect in sitting rooms or libraries.
3. A sole-colored background is preferable to prevent the rivalry of the painting’s rich color-scheme with the surroundings.
Explore this fascinating world discovered for us by Leonid Afremov, the great time traveler!