This is piece of category Original Oil Paintings. This is an original oil painting by Leonid Afremov. It is made with high quality oil paint on top of 100% linen canvas. An original oil painting is a direct result of the creative process of the artist. This is a unique one of a kind piece. Leonid Afremov has spent weeks making this painting using nothing more than his imagination and inspiration. This piece holds the real artistic soul of Leonid Afremov.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buy this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
Click on the link below to see more originals:
Original Oil Paintings by Leonid Afremov
about this painting:
THE VERY LAST KISS
Do you ever find it difficult to confess your feelings? When you are overwhelmed with emotions, it is sometimes hard to talk about it. Last kiss original painting will tell it all for you.
This particular painting is not like any other pieces created by Leonid Afremov. It has a unique tone of voice, different colours, and a slightly different technique. Let us have a closer look now.
Story of romance
This fabulous artwork has many details worth to talk about:
- The style of this artwork is still the same. Afremov hand-painted everything. However, for this one he used a brush to apply oil paint instead of his famous palette knife technique. The software of the brush kind of reflect the gentleness of the subject. On the canvas, you see a couple exchanging a tender goodbye kiss. Of course, using a palette knife here to apply paint would make the whole painting look too harsh.
- We can see bright yellow, chocolate and orange leaves floating slowly in the air. The make us feel of autumn, a transition period when one thing ends and another thing starts. We don’t know the reasons for why is this couple splitting up, but we can come up with quite a few stories, and maybe remember our own experience.
Where to put this painting
If you buy this beautiful piece of art, either for yourself to look at or for your loved one, you will need to come up with a place on where you hang it. Here are our tips:
- This painting is quite large so we recommend creating a “gallery” of paintings on your wall: put it in the middle and hang smaller paintings around it (pick the same or similar theme);
- You can also pair this painting with the one of the same size, and place them across or next to each other;
- Because of such intimate topic, the best place for this painting is obviously the bedroom, but don’t limit yourself! If you have a perfect spot for it in the study, or the kitchen – go for it!
No matter where you decided to put this artwork, we are sure it will become an essential part of your interior. It will definitely be a great gift for one of your family members or friends.