about this painting:
IN THE GARDEN
How to arrange are in the garden
Wall decorations are used to create cozy atmosphere at home. But we enhance not only the interior. People who have gardens or yards try their best to provide certain look there too. Wall decor or statues and other artworks can be helpful then. If you use some outdoor wall stickers they should have special characteristics not to fade out and resist to water and moist. At least, they should have two basic features:
· The decoration should be waterproofas it is exposed to water and moist all the time.
· It is necessary for exterior decoration to be rust free for durable use.
· The exterior décor should be UV-protected.
These characteristic features can make the materials durable, so beautiful décor in your garden will last long.
You can accent anything you want with wall decorations outside. With your creative approach the garden is going to look unique.
Other ways of decoration
1. Traditional methodsof the garden decoration includes also artificial pondsor other uses ofwaterin thefountainsand waterfalls.Nothingcanbemore naturalthan bubblingwater in the fountainand rainbowcreated bytiny droplets. You can have a brook beside your house and you can use artificialthresholdstoarrangea cascade ofwaterfalls.Luckyownersof such decoration will have perfect place for relaxation.
2. Lights for garden and illumination for water reservoir can make a spectacular exterior. The lightscan befloatingand underwater. At night,pond,shimmeringin different colors, looks impressive.Inexpensive setof fixturescan be boughtin the store.
3. You should remember as you apply thefiguresor other itemsto decoratethe pond: the decorationsfor the garden should look natural.
Little personal paradise
Looking at the painting of Afremov “In the garden”, we see a beautifully arranged territory there. The flowers grow in all available places. It is great to sit at this table and drink tea. This is your little personal paradise.
The decoration for garden can be two kinds:
The first group includescarvedgazebos, fences, benches, and bridgesacross the pond– the things that we actively usedaily. The second group includedecorative ornamentsforthe gardencottages,flowerbeds andplaygrounds. Combineboth features if you can do it.