I would like to present myprint on cotton canvas of the artwork Eiffel tower lighted.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
The unforgettable city
Being a very romantic person himself, Leonid Afremov couldn’t help but paint the most romantic place on Earth, Paris, with its one of the most famous sights the Arc de Triomphe. The capital of France is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful cities in the world. At night it looks especially fascinating. Ernest Hemmingway’s famous words that Paris is a moveable feast also sprang to his mind after having seen Paris at night.
The magic of light and color
In the painting, you see a line of trees on both sides of the busy road leading to the Arc. Their crowns are illuminated by bright lights. Together with the city lamps they make the paining look very luminous and festive. The seemingly millions of stars shining brilliantly and blanketing the night heavens are further accentuated in the abstract-style deep blue sky. We can compare Paris with an unreal woman who changes its light afternoon dress to a convivial evening dress. And yet, it always looks amazing. You can almost become intoxicated by the Champaign aroma that will be impossible to forget once you smell it. A never-ending stream of cars resembles a flowing river, with a whirlpool around the Arc de Triomphe and the Place de la Concorde.
Paris as we know it
During the day there are a lot of interesting things to do in Paris as well:
- Visit Art galleries that have interesting exhibitions of abstract art.
- Enjoy your morning coffee with a crispy, freshly-baked croissant or a glass of wine in one of the fancy restaurants of Paris with a gourmet dishes.
- Catch a birds-eye view of the city from high atop the Eiffel Tower.
- Spend hours feeling the history of the world wash over you while walking the corridors of the Louvre.
- Encounter some of your most beloved Walt Disney characters in Disneyland Paris.
- Explore the haunting ossuaries in the Catacombs of Paris, home to about six million human remains.
It’s hard to describe what feelings you experience while looking at this picture. Some can say they feel the speed with which the cars are going. Others can imagine a cold rainy day perfectly suitable for a nice dinner in one of the local restaurants. However, no matter what is seen or felt, one cannot be left with anything but positive thoughts after having laid eyes on it.
This painting can become an excellent addition to either your living room or office.