I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork DATE IN THE PARK 2. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
DATE IN THE PARK
If you are going on a first date, what place would you prefer? Where would you feel comfortable and behave naturally? Many young couples choose parks as a place of their first romantic meeting. Remember that nature is your ally. It is a beautiful, charming and nonintrusive friend, a silent observer that will create a perfect atmosphere for a long stroll and heart-to-heart talk. Who knows, perhaps it will become a beginning of a big feeling? Just imagine:
- It is a quiet autumn evening. There is not a soul around, the entire park is just for you two.
- The rain-washed alley is covered with a multitude of colorful reflections. Transparent raindrops have frozen motionless on golden leaves, each scintillating in warm lantern light like a tiny sparkle.
- The tree tops are touched by the glow of the sunset that gives everything a soft, intimate look.
Isn’t it an ideal place for a date with your sweet-heart? No doubts, a date spent in such a wonderful atmosphere will live in your memory for long years!
Newborn story of love
Although Leonid Afremov has created an immense number of paintings, art of this kind always gives us fresh impressions and new emotions. Two pictures may be similar, but they are never the same. Each tells us a different story, each invites us to a new place where we haven’t been before.
This one unfolds amidst the splendid autumn landscape that takes us to a sweet fairy tale of autumn. Touching the sky with their high tops, the mountainous trees look like majestic columns that carry the celestial dome. The two in the painting walk towards bright light that shines at the end of a living corridor formed by their rustling branches. Hiding the grey and gloomy autumn sky from our sight, they are painting a new one with their multicolored leaves. Under their protection, the couple feels safe and calm. It is not an ordinary pavement beneath the feet – the play of lights, colors and reflections creates an image of an iridescent crystal path sparkling with all shades of the spectrum. Against the background of this autumn park, the sweet couple looks so tiny and nice. They are like children of this magnificent autumn that gave birth to a new love story.
Vertical oil paintings in your interior design
The painting “Date in the Park” has a vertical composition that requires special treatment if you want it to fit nicely into your room. Follow these tips to create a well-balanced interior design.
- Big vertical pictures should be hung in large, spacious rooms with high ceilings.
- If the ceiling is low, vertical art will make it visually higher because of their elongate form.
- Oil paintings with a vertical composition will look best on narrow walls.
- Draw an imaginary line at 2-3 cm from the lower edge of the painting. This line should coincide with eye level. In rooms with low ceilings, it is advisable to measure off 6 cm or more.
Palette knife pictures by Leonid Afremov will give your home a new, brighter and cozier appearance and fill it with positive emotions! Don’t miss a chance to decorate your apartment with an exquisite sample of modern art created by this amazing artist!