Search found 19 matches

by MapleRunner84
Sun Jun 21, 2026 11:47 pm
Forum: How Artist can be scammed
Topic: The Biggest Scam in the Art World: Why Artists Earn So Little
Replies: 6
Views: 12691

Re: The Biggest Scam in the Art World: Why Artists Earn So Little

I completely agree with this, the internet really should be a tool that empowers artists instead of controlling them, and direct connection with collectors makes the whole process feel much more fair and human. The idea of ownership and independence for artists is especially important today, and it ...
by MapleRunner84
Sun Jun 21, 2026 11:43 pm
Forum: Leonid Afremov brand, How we started
Topic: What Happens When an Artist Dies
Replies: 4
Views: 9005

Re: What Happens When an Artist Dies

This is a really thoughtful perspective on how an artist’s legacy continues (or disappears) after death, especially the part about brands vs. individuals. I never really thought about art studios in the same way as luxury brands, but it actually makes a lot of sense in today’s world. I’m a young ...
by MapleRunner84
Sun Jun 21, 2026 11:40 pm
Forum: Your Home, Your Rules — Interior Design by Dmitry Afremov
Topic: Framed , rolled or stretched canvas
Replies: 6
Views: 11441

Re: Framed , rolled or stretched canvas

Honestly this was super helpful, I had no idea there were so many differences between rolled, stretched, and framed canvas, always thought it’s just “canvas is canvas” 😅 Makes a lot more sense now why artists prefer rolled shipping. I’m a young artist myself, could I possibly sell my paintings ...
by MapleRunner84
Sun Jun 21, 2026 11:38 pm
Forum: Your Home, Your Rules — Interior Design by Dmitry Afremov
Topic: What Is Art Deco
Replies: 5
Views: 9984

Re: What Is Art Deco

I think you explained the difference really well. Labels can be helpful, but sometimes people focus too much on categories instead of just appreciating the work itself. I’m a young artist myself and was wondering — do you ever collaborate with emerging artists or accept submissions? I’d love to know ...
by MapleRunner84
Sun Jun 21, 2026 11:36 pm
Forum: Your Home, Your Rules — Interior Design by Dmitry Afremov
Topic: What Is Abstract Art
Replies: 5
Views: 10390

Re: What Is Abstract Art

Abstract art has always felt more about personal interpretation than finding one "right" answer, and that's what makes it interesting. Everyone brings their own experiences to what they see.
by MapleRunner84
Sun Jun 21, 2026 11:33 pm
Forum: Your Home, Your Rules — Interior Design by Dmitry Afremov
Topic: What Painting Style Is Fashionable Today
Replies: 5
Views: 10043

Re: What Painting Style Is Fashionable Today

This is so true. I’ve never understood decorating your home based on trends instead of what actually makes you happy. At the end of the day, you’re the one living with that art every single day, so the only opinion that really matters is your own.
by MapleRunner84
Wed Jun 17, 2026 1:24 am
Forum: How Reviews Really Work
Topic: How Not to Get Scammed When Buying Paintings Online
Replies: 7
Views: 11139

Re: How Not to Get Scammed When Buying Paintings Online

This comes across more like marketing content than neutral advice, especially with how often it circles back to promoting a specific seller and platform. The idea of “objective safety rules” feels a bit weakened when the examples and recommendations consistently point toward one business ecosystem ...
by MapleRunner84
Wed Jun 17, 2026 1:22 am
Forum: How to sell and buy art online
Topic: Why Every Artist Must Use Email Marketing — And Why You’ll Never Scale Without It
Replies: 6
Views: 9522

Re: Why Every Artist Must Use Email Marketing — And Why You’ll Never Scale Without It

The article presents email marketing as almost the only reliable engine for long-term sales, but it somewhat overlooks how differently artists operate depending on style, audience, and platform. For many creatives, especially in high-touch or niche markets, constant emailing isn’t always the primary ...
by MapleRunner84
Wed Jun 17, 2026 1:22 am
Forum: How to sell and buy art online
Topic: Why Do You Even Need a Middleman
Replies: 6
Views: 10917

Re: Why Do You Even Need a Middleman

The reality for many artists and platforms is far more varied than a simple “artists vs middlemen” model suggests, especially with how digital sales ecosystems have evolved. I’m a young artist—could I sell my paintings through you, and what would the process look like?

Go to advanced search