Title: CENTRAL PARK - NEW YORK by Leonid Afremov
Size: 72"X40" (180cm x 100cm)
Condition: Excellent Brand New
Gallery Estimated Value: $3,500
Medium: 100% hand painted oil painiting on Canvas by Leonid Afremov - Recreation of an older painting
Signed by Leonid Afremov, Certificate of Authenticity provided.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
CENTRAL PARK - NEW YORK
New York, New York!
Thousands of pictures and prints online represent the world capital in all its glory – skyscrapers, city lights, hustling streets and always crowded squares… However, there is another New York – modest and calm where everything denotes peace and disposes to meditation. Feel free to explore it!
Make yourself at home
New York is a city which never sleeps and never rests. Most pictures and prints convey this feature in a very convincing way. But the other side of this city is often neglected in modern art. Leonid Afremov is willing to show you this side! It is the most welcoming city which gives you comfort and peace. Don’t you believe it? Just take a stroll in Central Park in the morning and feel at ease with nature and the city’s spirit!
1. Central Park is the best place to get to know another face of New York. Sure, if you take your walk in the evening you risk finding it crowded and bustling, but in the morning it is the most peaceful place imaginable! (Other peace-seekers and joggers do not count as they won’t disturb your repose.)
2. This New York is not widely advertised as this is not a part of its touristic image, but this fact does not make it any less attractive. It is quite the opposite – this one of many faces is really appealing.
3. It is one of the best places to enjoy ever-changing beauty of nature. Every season makes Central Park wonderful, and we cannot even name which one of the four seems to us the most beautiful!
What makes this picture so special?
Apart from its interesting idea, this is the kind of wall art that is distinguished by perfect techniques and skills of its artist. Just a couple of things to be noticed:
· The color-scheme is so festive and tender that you can’t resist being optimistic. It brings harmony and quietude.
· The brushwork is very acute as if the artist was absolutely absorbed by this scenery while working on it (but why “as if”? We bet it was the case!).
· The picture is distinguished by carefully highlighted details. The perfect lights and darks of the painting help to create a well-balanced composition with distinctive key.
We hope that you have found this face of New York worth your attention, even if you prefer the traditional vision of this megalopolis.