I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork CANDLE FIRE 1. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
When you see fire paintings, they might make you scared, depending on what’s depicted in them: some of them portray burning villages, wars or other frightening things. But not this one! Even though it’s called Candle Fire, there’s no fire in it, but there’s the internal fire – you see the dancer’s passion, her desire to dance without stopping, she has even closed her eyes; you can see that she’s indulged in it. Do you have a passion like that? If you sympathize with her, if you have a passion of yours, you should keep on reading, as we created a step-by-step guide on how to achieve your goals when it comes to your passion.
A road to success
Passion is a very strong feeling that drives people, but sometimes it’s simply not enough to achieve all the goals you want. You need a system for that. No matter what you are passionate about, either about your career or about dancing, cooking or parenting, here are the basic steps on how to achieve any goal you want:
- Being successful is never easy, people make mistakes all the time, but don’t give up if you fail at first – those who never fail, never succeed;
- Set a measurable and clear goal, and don’t forget to set a deadline. Break your goal into small and doable parts, and set small deadlines for those as well. It’s easier to do something small every day; this helps to achieve what you want in the long run;
- Don’t let fear creep in, stop all those negative thoughts right from the start, and don’t focus on fear, think positively;
- Keep a journal of your achievements: first, write the plan that you had in mind (see the second step), and write about what you’ve done every day before you go to bed, write about what you are thankful for and what you want to achieve the next day;
- It also helps if you plan your day beforehand, for example, the night before, it will help clear your mind before bed, so you won’t obsess over everything you have to do tomorrow, and in the morning you will wake up and have a clear plan for the day – just cross every task out as you go!
We are sure, that no matter what kind of passion you have, you will definitely succeed, and most of all – enjoy and appreciate the journey! Who knows maybe fire in paintings in your apartment will be very motivational for you and help you overcome difficulties in life.