I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork BALLOON FESTIVAL 2. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Can there be too much happiness?
Original artists do not just create pretty pictures to bring new blood to the interior. They have a very special ability, or even superpower, to make people happier. By turning a motionless canvas into a slice of life where everything bristles with joy and optimism, they give us constant moments of happiness. Leonid Afremov is specially gifted in this sphere. Just have a look at this painting - it is a case in point of what we have said. These balloons are so festive and joyous! And this magic doesn’t fade away with time, so the painting will make you a bit happier every day.
Color and emotions
Expressiveness is one of Leonid Afremov’ strong points. Original art created by this painter is always very emotional. What is the secret of his paintings? Let’s try to find out:
· A revel of vibrant colors. Leonid Afremov prefers to bring joy to the public rather than being gloomy. Sure, a number of his artworks are touched with melancholy, but it has nothing to do with pessimism. That is why the color-scheme is so vivid.
· Generous strokes and precisely highlighted key points. Inspiration has uncertain temper, but this artist knows how to keep it close while he paints in his exquisite manner.
· Liveliness and spontaneity. These are traits to be taken from children who always enjoy their life to the fullest. All “ifs” and “buts” are for grown-ups – just savor this moment when colorful balloons go up to the sky! This is the scene you don’t want to spoil, do you?
Where to put this picture?
Here are some ideas which can come in handy, but, sure, it is up to you to decide:
1. Hand painted pictures look perfect in drawing rooms. It expresses your taste and makes the interior special.
2. A painting like this can be really good for a bedroom. Wouldn’t it be nice to start your day by looking at such an optimistic picture?
3. This painting looks perfect on its own thanks to its wide palette and size. However, you can combine it with something that will highlight the theme and colors (fabrics, photos, figurines).
Catching and conveying a movement is a difficult task for an artist, but Leonid Afremov is equal to challenge. That is why his works are so valued worldwide.