I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork AUTUMN HUG 2. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
THE POWER OF ART
THE SOURCE OF ENERGY
A piece of art shows how an artist sees the world, interprets it and puts it on a canvas. It turns a pretty painting into a powerful source of energy which can inspire you; it can become a breath of fresh air in your busy life, or give you some comfort and make you relax when you look at it. It’s very difficult to say that all pretty paintings can give you these feelings because art is very diverse. For this reason, while deciding on purchasing a piece of art you need to listen to your heart and see what kind of feelings and emotions are awakened when you look at it. Do you want these feelings to be in your daily life? If you find a canvas that you want to continue looking at day after day, don’t hesitate- just buy it, because the energy it gives out is most likely what you need in your life.
THE SOURCE OF FEELINGS
When you look at this particular art work what feelings do you experience?
- Do you feel love? Maybe when you see “Autumn Hug” you remember yourself being head over heels in love? When nothing in the whole world mattered but your loved one. When you could spend hours together without being bored with each other or irritated? When you didn’t have to deal with such everyday problems as budgeting and household chores? You could stay up all night walking in the park or talking. You could go to fancy restaurants or fast food places, or even to an art gallery where you would see pretty landscape paintings and dream of building a house in one of such beautiful places.
- Do you feel warmth coming from it? You see this nice couple walking in the rain and it doesn’t occur to you that they might be cold. He put his arm around her waist and protects her from the rain with his umbrella. You can even see that he holds the umbrella more over her than over himself. He tries to tell her that no matter what, he will always be there for her. She just needs to trust him and let him be her provider and protector. And she does. We can see that she gave him a timid hug as well. For some people, just one hug at the right time means the whole world.
In order for you to feel the warmth of this particular painting Leonid Afremov used predominantly warm colors such as yellow, orange, and red. We can see them in the alley lanterns which in this case are the source of soft light and warmth. We can notice them in beautiful fall leaves hanging on the trees and laying on the ground. They strike our imagination with their spectacular colors.
THE SOURCE OF INSPIRATION
If you want to know how a painting affects your mood, you can do the following experiment. Think of a picture that you really like and which inspires you! While looking at it, try to complain about your life. Most likely you won’t be able to because while contemplating it, you’ll be overwhelmed with admiration and the feeling of harmony. Now imagine that you own “Autumn hug” and have the pleasure to look at it every day. Isn’t it wonderful? Doesn’t it inspire and give you the energy to move mountains and shoot for the moon? This is what most people think is the purpose which every artist pursues when they paint a masterpiece- to inspire people! No matter if you like landscapes, seascapes, still life, portraits or even pretty girl paintings, if they give you the right kind of energy to live your dream- go for it! Buy it and get inspired day after day.
PAINTINGS IN THE INTERIOR
Before buying a painting you need to ask yourself some questions:
- What are the predominant colors in the room where you want to hang it? Let’s say you have brown furniture, some bright red accents (a floor lamp, for example, or cushions on the sofa) and white walls. Ideally, there should be some of these colors in the picture. However, at the same time, it shouldn’t blend in with the wall. If there’s contrast colors in the interior, there should be some contrasting colors in the painting as well.
- What are the predominant tones of the room? Are they dark or light? For example, a painting in light pastel tones won’t look very good when surrounded by dark furniture and bright colorful textile. And vice versa, a colorful canvas will look ridiculous in a light pastel interior.
- Is there enough space on the wall? After you hang a painting on the wall, there should be enough space between other canvases or interior items. Otherwise, one will get the feeling of chaos.
Go ahead and make your dream come true of having your own home art gallery. If you already own some pretty famous paintings or their reproductions, you will never regret adding some of Leonid Afremov’s wonderful paintings to your collection.