The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
AROUND THE BRIDGE
Magic is in the air
If you have been looking for some face painting ideas or nice screensaver pictures and have found this site accidentally, this may be one of the most interesting “wrong turn” in you browsing history. However, if your visit to this gallery is deliberate, it is unlikely to spoil you the pleasure of getting to know this picture. Sit back and relax… This is one of the most magical autumn pictures ever, nice to meet you!
Golden autumn: a stereotype?
We often hear this phrase, so we tend not to put much sense into it. Autumn stands for yellow trees and falling leaves, nothing special. Those who choose to be autumn personifications for fancy-dress party should not spare yellow face paint. Unfortunately, this stereotype has a negative effect on our perception of this exceptionally beautiful season: we just stop noticing which marvels Mother Nature is able work. But here is some good news: Leonid Afremov comes to rescue and reminds us of it with his wonderful autumn paintings. Here are some of his secrets:
1. Dozens shades of gold. He shows us that only autumn is rich enough to share its treasures in such a generous manner. As for these saturated colors in the center, don’t they look like precious stones enchased with gold?
2. The painting shows us elegant and airy scenery. Leonid Afremov has reached the acme of skill in painting autumn landscapes, and, no doubt, this picture is one of the best examples of his mastery.
3. Power of understatement. Autumn always evokes contrasting emotions: melancholy and hopefulness, thoughtfulness and carelessness… Choose what is closer to your state.
What is also special about this picture?
If its beauty and magic are not enough, we would like to point out some other things:
· The peaceful mood. It will remind you that you do not have to be always in a hurry.
· The catching style and manner of working. Leonid Afremov is a high-profiled artist, so his paintings are always admirable.
· The lightness of the brush. It skimmed on canvas, as if it were putting a water make-up on sensitive skin with a gentle motion.
However, we don’t think we’ve mentioned all! You are free to find more aspects to admire, and that’s the beauty of it.