I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork RED ALLEY 2. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
RED ALLEY 2
Leonid Afremov is pleased to present you one more of his paintings from the series of autumn landscapes – Red Alley 2. The amazing colors of the painting will attract even those who don’t like autumn as a time of year. Yellow, red and orange - merging these colors creates an extraordinary mood. The painting shows an alley along which a lonely person walks. Judging by the outlines, we can assume that this is a man. The whole alley is dotted with yellow leaves gently rustling under feet. On the trees we see even more leaves. Touched by a weak breeze, they gently fall onto the ground, creating an extraordinary carpet on which it is so nice to walk. Along the avenue we see whole piles of leaves. On the sides of the picture blue shades that are not typical for this time of year are noticeable. Thinking about why the artist decided to use namely these colors, one can assume that by this he wanted to emphasize that autumn is a time not only for yellow red and orange colors but also for darker blue and green ones.
An autumn walk casts romantic images and is suitable for both the child and the old man. Those who need to think about their lives, to reflect on their worldviews and admire the beauty of nature falling asleep for the winter should better do it alone. It’s still warm. No cold and frost, but a light chill already makes people wear jackets and scarves. The autumn walk is very enthralling and will be remembered for a long time. The sky may not be overcast, but please with its blue and small clouds. The flocks of birds already fly to the south. What a deep reflection on life brings back the autumn nature, painted with different colors. There are so many divine shades here! Yellow, orange, red, and even the shades of green. And all this abundance of colors, the riot of shades surrounds you from all the sides. It is these cozy walks in silence and loneliness that will help you to relieve stress, focus on something important, take your mind off the hustle and bustle of the big city and retire. You can walk through the forest, of course, at any other time of the year, but autumn makes these strolls especially charming and splendid, because autumn is the time of the nature decline, followed by long winter sleep
A walk through an autumn forest can be far better than the one made in any other time of the year. And here are the reasons why:
- The smell of autumn forest is completely different. When you walk along the paths, you will never get lost.
- Going deep into the forest, you can accidentally wander into a glade and get a sweet surprise. There you can find many berries, which are thousand times more delicious than other berries. Once you come to a glade you can already feel their sweet aroma.
- In the forest, you inhale fresh air which, at first seems to be a kind of “heavy”, all this is due to the fact that people are used to breathe dirty air.
- The forest is alive, it hears you, it feels you. In the autumn forest, it seems that someone is watching for you. And you can share your most intimate secrets with the trees, many elderly people say that the trees are alive and capable of absorbing all the bad emotions.
- Autumn forest will also help creative people to find inspiration. It will be enough just to go there, to lie down on the ground and look up. Different colors will flash before your eyes: red, orange, yellow, green. Such colors are able to warm the souls of even the saddest people on earth, to give strength and to free the head of unnecessary thoughts. When you get rid of unnecessary thoughts, you can calmly reflect on your ideas, they come exactly at such moments.
There is still something in the autumn forest that is fascinating, something that can make you come there again and again. It seems that people go there just to be themselves, because the forest will accept you as you are and you do not need to wear a mask speaking with trees as with friends.