I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork AFTER THE DATE 2. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
AFTER THE DATE
The moment when the heart have united
A good link framed artwork is something that makes the interior more beautiful. A wonderful artwork is something that can change your mood and inspire you to do great things. The love theme has been always one of the mostly beloved by artists, but it is not the same everywhere. It can be delicate and pure or passionate and all-consuming. What is your vision of love? If you appreciate moonlight walks, heart-to-heart conversations and gentle words, this picture seems to be the perfect option for you. Let’s get to know it better!
Love wins all hearts
This is probably the best framed artwork for bedroom decoration – or, at least, it is one of the best! A loving couple will appreciate this delicate mood of the picture which will remind them of their first days spent together. Besides, autumn seems to be no less romantic than spring (as known as the most romantic season). This painting is going to prove this very convincingly!
· With rain and increasingly cold weather, our hearts tend to look for human warmth which can be found in a soulmates’ connection. Now it is clear why autumn evenings make us more affectionate and receptive to new experiences, isn’t it?
· Positive moments like a long walk with your arms around each other become more precious and valuable when everybody around is complaining about “autumn depression” and “such a bad mood.” In this artwork gallery you will boost your immune system against sadness bacilli and spleen viruses!
· The city is so beautiful with all these golden and red trees, fresh transparent air and puddles reflecting lantern lights that you cannot help feeling delightful. Get lost in admiration – it is the best time and place for it.
How to frame the painting?
There are three main options, but this is up to you how you prefer to have your picture designed.
1. Not framed at all. Then think of having it gallery wrapped – it is now in vogue.
2. An engaged frame is the classic variant.
3. Multi-layered framing is a more complicated option which requires a great deal of care and sense of measure.
Whatever you choose, ensure that the frame does not compete with the painting itself! We do not think you want this beautiful picture to be overshadowed by its “clothing”.