We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
The ever-young Spanish city
Perhaps there are not so many large canvas paintings for sale dedicated to this amazing city. If we were asked, we would say it is grievously wrong because Salamanca is exceptionally beautiful. Now, with this admirable painting made by Leonid Afremov as a role model, artists from all over the world should think of visiting this forever young city soaked in history and cultural diversity.
The very Spanish mood
When an artist chooses a large canvas for the future work of art, it means that the painting is going to be a sort of important stage in the artist’s creative career. The point is not just to fill this amount of space with well-matched paints, but to convey some big idea and reflect something very imposing that impressed the artist so much. In this painting, we can name at least three things that have to be noticed:
· The specific Spanish atmosphere that is very peculiar. It is not only about eclectic splendor of Spanish architecture and relaxing mild climate of this country, but these languishing overtones that ram into the atmosphere and fill our hearts with joy and carelessness.
· The charm of Spanish nights is also very special. The cool of dark evenings after a hot sunny day is so relaxing that you feel like you want to breathe in all this air to the last gasp, to drink it like a refreshing beverage.
· This is the moment when you want to say, “Linger you now, you are so fair!” Indeed, you feel so relaxed and calm contemplating this spectacular view there will be a huge time till you want to get back to the everyday hustle and bustle.
What is the secret of this peaceful cityscape?
We will know what kind of magic Leonid Afremov uses to make his large wall art so appealing, but here are some ideas:
1. The delicate color-scheme gives the impression that time has stopped here. If so, there is nothing to worry about – and in this case, nothing prevents us from being happy!
2. The author is definitely in love with this city, and he would like us to feel the same about it.
3. You feel very welcome in the world created by Mr. Afremov because he aims at making his admirers an integral part of it.
Welcome to this magic world of art! Stay here as long as you like.